Our Facilities for Ship Building, Dry Docking and Repairs
Staging area located on the U.S. Gulf Coast, at mile 117 of the Gulf Intercoastal Water Way, Master Marine, Inc. operates shipbuilding & repair facilities on 7 acres, with water frontage totaling 1,200 ft. with water depth of 18 ft.
- 220-ton Marine Travel Lift mobile boat hoist and concrete pier with slip for hauling out all types vessels and barges and loading out all types of equipment on barges
- Launching ways for up to 200 ft.
- 15,000 sq. ft. covered fabrication sheds
- Outfitting buildings, and
- 700 Ton floating drydock (under construction ready 4th qtr 2011)